The Kingdom Message:
We think it is important for us to outline the doctrine of our community: In short,
1. We stand to defend the gospel of grace.
2. We believe with all our heart and soul that Jesus died on the cross and rose again from the dead. We believe the resurrection of Christ is an historical fact, and that is who we put our trust in to be saved.
3. We proclaim that we are saved by grace, the free gift of life, and we are eternally secure per our faith in Christ.
4. We believe the Bible is the unadulterated word of God and historically reliable and the original autographs without error.
5. We believe that the name of Jesus is the only name given whereby men must be saved.
These were the last words written of our Lord and we believe them to be our mission!
Acts 1: 7 He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”