The Kingdom Message:
We think it is important for us to outline the doctrine of our community: In short,
1. We stand to defend the gospel of grace.
2. We believe with all our heart and soul that Jesus died on the cross and rose again from the dead. We believe the resurrection of Christ is an historical fact, and that is who we put our trust in to be saved.
3. We proclaim that we are saved by grace, the free gift of life, and we are eternally secure per our faith in Christ.
4. We believe the Bible is the unadulterated word of God and historically reliable and the original autographs without error.
5. We believe that our relationship with God is our stronghold and we should not put the church, pastor, praise group or any other individual or anything above this relationship!
6. We believe that the name of Jesus is the only name given whereby men must be saved.
Our goal is to help people come to the understanding that the law of ordinances was done away with. The temple worship and all that pertained to it was done away with in the second covenant that Jesus established in his death, burial and resurrection,
Jesus became our High Priest and now our altar is in heaven and not in a temple. Those who minister to the temple and it’s altar has no part of the true altar in heaven and will miss the Kingdom entirely! (Hebrews 13:10).
We must forsake ourselves and the past, take up the cross and follow Jesus only!
These were the last words written of our Lord and we believe them to be our mission!
Acts 1: 7 He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”